At the nursery we aim to:
- Provide high quality care and education for children primarily below Statutory school age;
- Work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop;
- Add to the life and well being of its local community;
- Offer children and their parents a service which promotes equality and values diversity.
As a member of the nursery, your child:
- Is in a safe and stimulating environment;
- Is given generous care and attention, because of our high ratio of adults to children;
- Has a chance to join with other children and adults to live, play, work and learn together;
- Is helped to take forward his/her learning and development by being taught to build on what he/she already knows and can do;
- Has a personal key worker who makes sure your child makes satisfying progress;
- Is in a Nursery which see you as a partner in helping your child learn and develop;
- Is in a Nursery in which parents help to shape the service it offers.